Supply Wish List

Our administration at Hudsonville is very supportive of our art programs and provides our elementary schools with a budget that allows the art teachers to provide a rich and well rounded art curriculum for our students.  However, recent budget cuts have everyone tightening their belts – including the Art Department!

Here is our current “Wish List”.  If you have access to some of these items, please email me or stop in the art room.  I’d appreciate hearing from you before you make a drop-off….as always, STORAGE space is a concern!  Thank you!  -Mrs. Brouwer

Georgetown Art Room Supply Wish List

• Yarn, String, Ribbon
  • Buttons and Beads
  • Matboard pieces (from picture framing)
  • Small wood pieces
  • Metal nuts, bolts, washers (for a future robot collage project!)
  • Socks – knee socks or adult socks, doesn’t matter.  The more colorful the better!
  • Men’s neck ties
  • Pop Can Tabs
  • Old keys
  • Bubble Wrap
  • End rolls of paper or newsprint (our students LOVE to draw on large pieces of paper if they have extra time in the art room!)
  • Hardcover books – I’ve been cooking up some fun recycle projects that begin with old books.
  • Stamps, Stickers, Crafty Stuff left from your craft projects

Paper, paper, paper…this currently is my biggest budget buster.  Scrapbooking printed paper, plain paper, construction paper – if you bring it, we will use it!

And of course…tissues, Lysol spray, and Disinfecting Wipes are always appreciated.  600+ kiddos travel through the art room every three days….and the more disinfecting I can do, the healthier we will all stay.

Last but not least….Band Aids!! We fly through those – so many boo-boos and paper cuts in the art room.

I thank you in advance for any donations to the Georgetown Art Room!

4 thoughts on “Supply Wish List

1. I loved this wish list so very much that I used most all of it for my art room back to school wish list!! Thank you!